The Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Business Management in the Global Economy prepares individuals to face the management and administrative challenges encountered in the current high-tech global environment. The core courses in the program are designed to provide the student with the statistical analysis, economics, business law, accounting and finance knowledge and skills to identify and analyze business issues; the marketing abilities to develop functional solutions; and the management disciplines to implement and maintain those solutions.
Upon completion of this program, the graduate should be able to:
- Identify current and potential issues and concerns in an organization.
- Determine the sources of impending and future strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the organization.
- Use statistical, economic, accounting, and finance tools to analyze and quantify those concerns.
- Present quantitative and technical issues with clear and concise methods.
- Apply best practices and marketing skills to formulate solutions and develop successful plans.
- Devise plans and solutions using proven management techniques.
- Evaluate the potential external, political, social, legal, and environmental business concerns.
- Employ current and developing technologies to facilitate and grow a business.
- Identify national and global markets and implement programs to develop them.
Upon successfully completing this program the graduate may qualify to manage or direct a small to medium size business or a moderate to large department in a corporation. Graduates will possess the knowledge and skills to integrate the latest and developing technologies, such as social media marketing, and a global online presence; as well as incorporating these techniques into a safe, environmentally friendly, global workplace.
Disclaimer: Many companies may require background checks and/or drug screenings as a qualification for employment.
Please see the ABTU Admissions Policy for further details: http://abtu.edu/policies/admissions-policy-adm-pl-0812/
To view current textbook information for these and other ABTU courses, please click the following link: http://abtu.edu/online/university-course-listing
No Reviews found for this course.